dimanche 12 février 2012

The Greenery Surprise of Singapore

I was remarking to Dr C, who was giving me a mini tour of Singapour, how green Singapour looked! yes, there has been a concerted effort by the government to make citizens become aware of the green environmental programmes of Singapour..
Duly impressed, remembering the last city in Asia that i visited being dirty and non-green (Bangalore), I checked out the list of Green Cities of Asia..



Singapore Tops List of Asia's Greenest Cities - 

Karachi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hanoi, Manila At Bottom..


Congratulations, Singapour, it was a good feeling to visit...a green city such as this.. 
what also impressed me was the peaceful coexistence of religions and races..
from my hotel room, I could see a Mosque, which is next door to SimLim Towers and below that was Maharani Computer Repairs..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...