mardi 6 décembre 2011

RAJA YOGA IN KUALA LUMPUR MEHERYOGAMALAYSIA@GMAIL.COM


RAJA YOGA IN KUALA LUMPUR MeherYoga

In just less than one year, the knowledge garnered and disseminated among friends by my best friend in KL, MunChing Yong has been phenomenal. In May 2011, I knew very little of Raja Yoga, and almost zero about the Philosophy of Yoga. Since then she has introduced me to the philosophy of Raja Yoga and also instructed me into the practice of Yoga in the most gentle of fashions. My own life and its worldview has become affected by this new knowledge and I can say without any doubt that, my relationships with others, close and distant, has been dramatically affected, becoming closer and more meaningful.
While there are many Yoga Studios or places where one can learn Asana or postures, which are much more like exercises or stretching, there is a dearth of places one can study the Philosophy and Practice of Raja Yoga.
In my opinion there is only one such place in Malaysia and that is at meheryogamalaysia@gmail.com

If you as a Malaysian or a visitor to the country are interested in Raja Yoga Practice, please do not hesitate to contact Mun Ching Yong at the above email address. If we were in KL at the same time, it would be nice to share a Teh Tahrek (south Indian milk tea) with you.


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...