mercredi 28 septembre 2011

SHANAH TOVAH 5772 FROM THE INDIAN COUNTRY

I am waiting for the sun to go down so that I can light the candles and welcome 5772..
My family is not with me on this special night: they are celebrating in vaious ways in Portland Quiberon Paris Miami
so I decided to drop in on my Indian family, when I arrived there they were preparing for a ceremony. It would be symbolic for me... My jewish family is celebrating Jewis New Year and my Indian family is celebrating enacting an ancient ceremony.
so L Shanah Tova to all my Friends, near and Far..
I would like to remember, two friends and mentors who are not with us any more: Dr Cecil Helman, CapeTown and London and Dr Joel Glaser, Miami.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...