lundi 19 septembre 2011

Preparing for the Flight to Miami from London

I am fortunate in that i fly to some interesting destinations during the course of the year and I always look forward to my next destination..
today it was Miami, a place i look forward to going, especially since my sister lives there and I can be guaranteed of love and affection and food prepared by a sister!
so it is important to find ways of flying comfortably , so that it is just not a journey but a pleasant one and enjoy the journey as well.
Today it was one such journey. Relaxed myself well in the ClubHouse before boarding the 9 h 30 min flight to Miami... Thank you Virgin Atlantic Airways

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...