mardi 30 août 2011

MIAMI HOME OF DEEP FRIENDSHIPS


Miami has always held a special place in my heart, ever since I arrived there as a student! over the years I have come to visit, and for a memorable period of time, had lived there as a Trainee Doctor in Endocrinology. The greatest gift of Miami, was an introduction to Cuba which continues to this day. Seeds of deep friendships were also sown in this fertile ambience and on this visit, I was able to fully enjoy some of these binding friendships.
I enjoy coming to Miami, even if I dont live here, I am at home here... it is as if I live here...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...