vendredi 17 septembre 2010

Erev Yom Kippur entre OS INDIOS Peace and Happiness to All

Feel very content on this erev Yom Kippur even though I am far away from many of the people who are important to me and also to the Jewish people and the State of Israel.. but I am with Los Indios.. wish all of you my friends, jewish or not, pro israeli or not, a wonderful year to come, may you find happiness in what you are doing and love and peace and tranquility in your lives..

I am at the Reservation of the UmonHon Indians. It is Erev Yom Kippur. I have lit the candles. Hummous and Pita are ready. A glass of Sauvignon Blanc from Australia. Thinking of all those who have contributed to my contendment of a year well spent, the new arrivals and the new sweeties in our lives and miracles and the enlightenments.
I am grateful for the people who were stars in my skies, for circumstances that allowed me to travel from my three fixed points in this universe: Paris for emotions without end; Los Indios for the Connection to the Universe and Havana for that interminable affection and tenderness to other points in the compass: Kuala Lumpur and the ever hospitable Yong sisters with their vast open hearts... their hearts were my home in Asia.. memorable experiences in Myanmar.. My other fixed point and the miracle of the year was certainly my dear sister Jackie in Miami, USA.
let us make space for those who love us in rage and jasmines.. those who leave us, let them take their kisses to that cemetery of affections... those whose bodies were never to return to our arms, will have our tenderness murmured in their ears at some river or another...
in the end, my dear friends and lovers, what is left is just ourselves, that particular person who inhabits your body, keeps you company, who says good night to us like an old door, standing like a bridegroom with his grin when we are moody...
but i am busy today, like a man possessed of dreams, bringing them in my eyes as if I had only my eyelashes to answer their questions...
I am happy to have lived this past year with its abundance, with its miracles, a year of soul and smoke, new smiles that will never again will pass my way, like those comets, such an granary of affections stretching from one ocean to the next.
I am thinking at this moment, in this quiet and solitude of an Indian reservation, on this holiest and most sacred of days for the Jewish People, of all those who matter to me... Chaungtha. Melbourne. Quiberon. Kuala Lumpur. La Habana. Baracoa,Haifa, Copenhague, Portland so on and so forth...
May all your dreams be inscribed in the book of the gifts of the universe, I only want one gift from the Universe, that I be allowed to spend a little time with you in the coming year of 5771..
Shalom and Lehitraot...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...