jeudi 7 janvier 2010

An Unusual Tale of Love in the Time of Cyclones


a good friend of mine, Eithwe who is Burmese and currently at Phnom Penh, wanted me to send her one of my notes about my experiences in Burma. I thought to myself, what better to depict the Burmese generosity of spirit and love than my three little girls from Chaungtha Beach

http://www.thenatureactive.com/tale-of-love-in-myanmar/

you can read this story at the above site. Hope you enjoy it. My next visit to chaungtha would be in July, once again with my trusted friend, the equally generous chinese lady of literature and letters, YMC.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...