lundi 28 septembre 2009

Pampering yourself in KL Part 1

A Cut Above at Bangsar shopping complex is truly an experience for a tired traveller! under the artistic direction of Fei Wen, the place gives the client a luxury treatment: hair cut preceeded by shampoo and scalp and neck massage; a spa treatment of the legs and feet including massage, debriding and cleansing, manicure... all done in tandem and without wasting much time by an all attentive staff. The staff seem happy to be working there. I especially request GS for my pedicure since it is usually the best pedicure I get ( the viet girls who do pedicure in the USA can take a lesson from GS!)

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...